Patient Preferred Dental Injections
For many patients, it is not the pain of a filling or crown that causes anxiety; it is typically the fear of the aesthetic injection that precedes the treatment. Fortunately, modern dental technology has delivered ways to address this fear and eliminate the dreaded discomfort of receiving a shot in the dental chair.
The Dental Wand
The thought of a needle or syringe going into your gums can be unnerving to say the least. However, numbing injections are necessary to block the pain from the actual dental procedure. Until The Dental Wand, the anesthetic process caused significant discomfort and anxiety for patients.
The Wand is a Computer Assisted Anesthesia System that is much more comfortable than syringe injections. This advanced technology not only allows single tooth anesthesia, but it also emits a continuous stream of anesthetic to the gum tissue to ensure that the numbing effects are consistent throughout your procedure.
Benefits of the Anesthesia Wand
At Peninsula Cosmtic & Family Dentistry, we are proud to offer The Dental Wand technology for a more comfortable and more convenient numbing process before your dental procedures. This unique device offers the following valued benefits:
- Less Intimidating – no giant needles!
- Can Be Used With Other Types of Sedation – such as nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- More Consistent – no worry of your aesthesia wearing off too soon
- Easier to Use – wand is easily maneuvered throughout the mouth
- Return to Work/Life Sooner – without your entire face feeling numb, you can get back to life quicker
- Reduces Dental Anxiety – if you avoid dental care due to fear of needles, this technology is life-changing
Schedule Your Painless Dental Injection Today
Your smile is important. Whether are getting restorative dental procedure to reestablish the health of your smile or you are enhancing the look of your smile with cosmetic dentistry, The Dental Wand may be all it takes for you to confidently take advantage of the dental treatments you need and deserve. Call Peninsula Dentistry today to learn more.
Posted on behalf of Peninsula Cosmetic & Family Dentistry