Optisleep is a custom-designed oral appliance prescribed by your dentist to treat snoring or mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. It is also recommended for patients with more severe OSA who are unable or unwilling to tolerate CPAP therapy and/or surgery. The two-piece appliance is designed to prevent apneas by keeping the upper airway open. The lower jaw is moved forward comfortably to relax the tissue at the back of the throat and prevent the base of the tongue from collapsing and blocking the airway.
Why choose OPTISLEEP?
- Effective: 90% of patients reported improvements regarding a reduction of snoring and apneas when wearing an oral appliance.
- Durable: The durable material and connector design make OPTISLEEP especially stable.
- Non-limiting movement: OPTISLEEP allows patients open and close their mouth naturally.
- Comfortable: The extremely slim design makes wearing the appliance especially comfortable.
- Superior quality: OPTISLEEP is a Class II medical device, manufactured using highest quality materials and 510(k) cleared.
- Custom-designed: The digital design of OPTISLEEP eliminates the need for unpleasant impressions and ensures a high level of accuracy.
- Optimal flexibility: OPTISLEEP comes with exchangeable connectors, allowing wide-range movement of the lower jaw.