Don’t allow insurance to prevent you
from making yourself a priority.
Dentistry should be as affordable as it is high-quality. At Peninsula Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we firmly believe that the terms of a dental insurance plan (or lack thereof) should not dictate the quality of care our patients deserve. That’s why we are pleased to offer our in-house savings plan. Now, patients who are uninsured can STILL save on general, preventative, and even ortho services!
Annual Membership Dues
|First Family Member||$400|
|Each Additional Family Member||$300|
What you get:
- 100% covered: Periodic/comprehensive exams, cleanings, emergency exams, X-rays, fluoride, periodontal maintenance, oral cancer screenings
- 20% covered: Additional cleanings, dental sealants, oral surgery, fillings, core- buildups, root canals, dentures, partials, crowns, periodontics, dental implants and all other procedures.
- FREE consultations
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles to meet
- NO claim forms to fill out
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
|Periodic Exam (2/year)||100%|
|Emergency Exam (1/year)||100%|
|Bitewing X-Rays (1/year)||100%|
|Periapical X-Ray (2/year)||100%|
|Panorex X-Ray (every 3 years)||100%|
|Adult Cleaning/Perio Maintenance (2/year)||100%|
|Child Cleaning (2/year)||100%|
|Fillings, Implants, Crowns, Invisalign, etc.||20%|
Terms & Limitations of The Plan:This is a non-refundable dental discount plan offered exclusively by and honored by Peninsula Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. It is NOT dental insurance and CANNOT be combined with any other dental insurance or offers. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, this offer will not apply. This dental discount plan cannot be used for dental treatment resulting from injury when other parties are involved such as litigation, outside medical care, disability, workman’s comp, etc. The dental discount plan is non-transferrable. Rates are subject to change annually. To receive the 20% discount, payment for services are due when services are rendered. For orthodontic treatment, participants must remain in the discount plan for the entire duration of treatment. The dental discount plan is not applicable for purchasing dental products. Additional family members must reside in the same household.